Pokémon Oceania FAQ
I have feedback or want to contact an organizer, who do I contact?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible
What do I as a player need to bring?
- Photo Identification
FOR VGC PLAYERS
- A fully charged Nintendo 2DS, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, New Nintendo 3DS or New Nintendo 3DS XL system
- A copy of Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moon
- A team of tournament-legal Pokémon
- Players are strongly encouraged to bring a charger for their systems, as tournament staff will not have chargers available for loan. Charging stations (240v Australian Power Boards) will be made available for you to use your own charger.
- A completed Registration Team Sheet – More info soon.
- A completed decklist – More info soon.
Although equipment for competition is provided, we still recommend you bring your own Nintendo Switch and copy of Pokkén Tournament DX.
How do I register for the Pokémon Oceania International Championships?
Check out Entry & Registration!
How much is it going to cost?
The cost of the event will vary depending on the division a player is in.
- For Masters division players, the registration fee is $60AUD
- For Juniors and Seniors division players the registration fee is $30AUD
- Spectators are $15AUD
What do I get for my money?
Not only will you get to enter a fun and awesome competition, just for entering each competitor receives exclusive event merch! Check back soon for a full list of items.
Paid spectators also receive 2 TCG Booster Packs!
What payment options will be available on the day?
EFT services and cash payment will be available.
What is the tournament structure?
Please check back soon for further information!
How many players are allowed to compete?
Please note that the following caps to the number of competing players apply*:
* These are soft venue caps. We will endeavor to provide additional capacity beyond that stated above, but can not guarantee it. If you wish to guarantee yourself entry, we advise you pre-register where available!
Can I bring in food and drink to the venue and is there food nearby?
You are welcome to bring your own food and water, however, there will be a fully stocked kiosk on site for all your lunch, dinner and snacking needs! Both hot and cold food will be available along with vegetarian and gluten-free options.
Family friendly events
The Pokémon Oceania International Championships is a family friendly event. Drugs and alcohol will not be permitted at these events. Persons who are found with these will be asked to leave the venue.
Check back soon for more updates!
Please note: All information provided may change without notice. Please check back to this site often for the latest updates.